- 55g butter
- 115g plain flour
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1tbs hot water
- 55g macadamia
- 250ml honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Mix the butter and flour together in a bowl. Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in hot water and add to the butter and flour mixture. Then scatter the sultanas into the mixture and stir in thoroughly.
- Pour in the honey gradually and stir until you have a firm dough.
- Roll out on a floured board to approximately 1cm thick. Place in a greased tin and score the top of the mixture into squares with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15mins. Leave to cool then divide into squares.